10/16/2014

Aviation Safety, Analyses & Applications


Aviation Safety, Analyses & Applications

 


I want to share this safety post to all people in the Aviation Community all around the world, although my buddies on the different airlines will probably read it, just to see how to stay away from incidents and accidents in General and Commercial Aviation. So, also I would like to extend my appreciation and thanks to all my Instructors and teachers of different schools and colleges I was attended, where I learned the concept of Air Safety.

I could not have produced such all safety post without many aviation professionals who helped in my goal to understand why accidents happen in Aviation. My sincerest appreciation to:

 

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.

Nova South Eastern University.

The Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) in Oklahoma City,

The FAA in Miami Florida Aviation Safety Program FAA Safety Team.

L3 Communications Aviation Recorders.

Singapore Aviation Institute.

Colombian Civil Aviation Authorities.

Colombian Air Force Training Center.

 

Why accidents happen is a question that all pilots asked, in my personal view the topic frequently called in Aviation called Human Factors, and how it applies to all General Aviation. So, in the context this word Human Factors deals with errors that pilot make, why they make them, and how we as pilots can prevent them. When I wrote different concepts in my safety blog, the mayor issues that I can explain is how pilots can read and apply the causes and factors why pilots crashed.



Always remember that Human Factors is the study of how people interact with the situations, recall the meaning of Human Factors is a conceptual model, the original Shell concept, named after the initial letters of its components, Software, Hardware, Environment, Liveware.
A strong Safety Culture is the essential first element inside your Cockpit, always the safety culture in your organization is the Key to stay away from incidents and accidents, also maintain a good discipline of human factors to fly safely all the time.


Whether you go to work with your three stripes or four stripes, on your sleeve, remember there is abundance of resources to manage, the main Goal on all is Safety, Safety is first, a good pilot is the one who use all the available resources inside your cockpit, I hope this short safety post helps you to comprehend why accidents happen. As far as reading this safety post pick up the best and fly safely all the time always remember  we learned from other pilots mistakes. Safety is the Key.



No comments:

Post a Comment